Zilker Neighborhood Association
Austin, Texas 78704

Sound Issues

ZNA has worked to protect residents from excessive sound issues while at the same time supporting business establishments that support the local Austin music scene. ZNA has negotiated the following sound agreements:

If you have issues with sound from a business establishment, you should call 311 to report it.

The following is a legal opinion issued by the City of Austin Legal Department concerning regulation of noise from airplanes pulling signs.