Butler Pitch and Putt
Located within the ZNA boundaries, Butler Pitch and Putt is a 9-hole golf course located on City-owned park land bounded by West Riverside Drive to the south, Lee Barton Blvd to the west, the railroad tracks to the east, and the old Bouldin Creek channel to the north.
- Butler Pitch & Putt Website (link)
- Butler Pitch & Putt Facebook Page (link)
In 2019, the contract with the longtime operator and builder of the course, the Kinser Family, was terminated, and operation of the golf course was awarded to a new contractor by the City Council.
- Awarded Contract/Proposal from Pecan Grove Golf Partners (7.4 MB PDF)
- Longtime Operators Out (newspaper article link)
- Request for Proposals (<1 MB PDF)