Local Weather and Hydrology
- Rainfall (CoA Hydromet) - West Bouldin Creek @ Oltorf Rd
- Rainfall (LCRA Hydromet) - Barton Creek @ Loop 360
- Rainfall (CoA Hydromet) - Downtown @ West 12th St
- Rainfall (CoCoRaHS) - near South First & Cumberland (enter station TX-TV-347)
- Rainfall (CWOP) - near South First & West Live Oak (this also displays temperature, wind, and pressure data)
The links to the three CoA and LCRA Hydromet stations below provide the rainfall amounts in 15 minute intervals for the last 14 days. These are the closest rainfall stations to the Zilker neighborhood.
The links to the USGS stations below provide the streamflow (cfs) and stage (ft) in 15 minute intervals for the last 14 days in streams near the Zilker neighborhood.
- Streamflow (USGS) - West Bouldin Creek @ Oltorf Rd
- Streamflow (USGS) - Barton Creek Above Barton Springs
- Streamflow (USGS) - Barton Creek @ Barton Springs
Current Lake Elevation
- Lady Bird Lake Elevation near Longhorn Dam
- Lake Austin Elevation at Tom Miller Dam
- Lake Travis Elevation at Mansfield Dam
Historical Weather Data
- CoA Hydromet
- LCRA Hydromet
The links below provide historical weather data from the City of Austin (CoA) and Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) Hydromet stations for the period of record. You can select by station and date range and download to an Excel CSV spreadsheet. Click on the "Rainfall" button to see rainfall data. The nearest rainfall stations to the Zilker neighborhood are West Bouldin Creek @ 1301 Oltorf (CoA Site 800), Downtown @ West 12th St (CoA Site 2380), and Barton Creek @ Loop 360 (LCRA Site 4520).