615 South Lamar Blvd
Current Site Plan
The sheets below (in PDF format) were current for Correction 3C as of 12 Jun 2018 and may not necessarily be to the lastest sheet. To confirm if there are any newer ones, you will need to look at the Corrections Table in the Cover Sheet (page 1) at the bottom of the City's AB+C webpage. For all sheets except the Cover Sheet, the highest number in parenthesis will be the latest sheet from the latest site plan correction.
|3||After Hours Offsite Parking|
Site Plan Corrections (Reference File Name SP-2014-0376T)
- C3 Case 2018-096761 SC (12 Jun 2018; revise parking table) PDF of approved application link to CoA Build+Connect webpage
- C2 Case 2016-133455 SC (01 Nov 2016; multiple changes) PDF of approved application link to CoA Build+Connect webpage
- C1 Case 2016-063666 SC (07 Jun 2016; revised construction entrances) PDF of approved application link to CoA Build+Connect webpage
Conditional Use Permit (Case 2014-102775 SP; Reference File Name SP-2014-0376T)
This was an application for a Conditional Use Permit to have offsite parking at a restaurant. The Planning Commision granted the CUP with conditions. The applicant appealed those conditions to the City Council but subsequently withdrew the appeal.
- City Council Hearing [01 Sep 2016] (appeal by the applicant was withdrawn; no action taken)
- Planning Commission Hearing (12 Jul 2016)
- AB+C Webpage (link)
Back to Development Projects list Back to Site Plans and CUP list