2001 South Lamar Blvd
This is a proposed project at 2001-2003 South Lamar Blvd where a one-story mini-warehouse and small two-story office now exist. The site is 2.39 acres and is zoned CS-V and CS-MU-V-CO. The applicant is proposing an 8-story apartment building with 453 units with 227 of the units designated to comply as Affordable Housing. Although the vertical mixed-use zoning normally allows only 5 stories, the Affordability Unlocked program allows the additional height. The project is within the Bouldin Creek Watershed, and a portion of the site is within the 100-year flood plain. A driveway along West Mary Street is being proposed for this development.
Site Plan Application (Case 2021-130256 SP; Reference File SP-2021-0303C.SH)
The City case manager is currently unassigned.
City Case Information
- City of Austin Build+Connect Webpage (external link)
- Application Summary Letter [2020-08-18] (<1 MBPDF)
- Site Plan Application [2020-08-18] (2.7 MB PDF)
- SMART Housing Letter (<1 MB PDF)
- City Arborist Review Form (<1 MB PDF)
- TIA Worksheet [2021-07-21] (1.1 MB PDF)
Relevant City Code