(1508 South Lamar Blvd)
This is a proposed project at 1508 South Lamar, next to Planet K. The applicant is proposing a 110-unit multi-family apartment complex, certified as an affordable S.M.A.R.T. housing project. It is located on the lot that the Taco PUD donated in order to receive its PUD rezoning at South Lamar Blvd and Riverside Dr.
Current Site Plan
The site plan permit was issued 22 Mar 2021. Sheet links shown below were current as of 11 Aug 2021 and may not be the lastest sheet if there have been subsequent corrections. Check this link to see if there are any later corrections. If there are later corrections for this site plan, it will be so indicated on the Cover Sheet (Sheet 1) found at the bottom of the City's AB+C webpage for this site plan along with the corrected sheet(s). The highest number in parenthesis on the City's webpage will usually be the lastest sheet from the latest site plan correction. You can use the following Sheet Index Table to locate a given sheet number.
Plan Review (Case 2021-003363 PR; Reference File Name 2021-003363 PR)
Site Plan Application (Case 2020-088247 SP; Reference File Name SP-2020-0246C.SH)
- City of Austin Build+Connect (AB+C) Webpage (link)
- TIA Worksheet [29 May 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Application Case Info U0 [12 Jun 2020] (1.4 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U0 [11 Aug 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Responses to Master Comment Report U0 [03 Sep 2020] (3.6 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U1 [20 Sep 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Responses to Master Comment Report U1 [11 Nov 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U2 [03 Dec 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Responses to Master Comment Report U2 [04 Jan 2021] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U3 [27 Jan 2021] (<1 MB PDF)