1401 South Lamar
(former Genie Car Wash site)
This project proposes a five-story mixed-use structure composed of residential and
office buildings joined by a common underground parking garage. This development project is
situated over three legal lots addressed as 1303, 1311 and 1401 South Lamar and comprising a
total of 3.88 acres. The project property is located within the West Bouldin Watershed, which is classified as an Urban Watershed.
The site plan proposes the construction of water, wastewater, paving, drainage/detention, and water quality improvements necessary to serve this development. The northern building will contain 115,647 square-feet of office space with 4,932 square-feet of restaurant. The southern building will have 301 apartment units with 1,626 square feet of retail and other miscellaneous uses. The maximum height is less than 60 feet. The existing site has approximately 71% impervious cover over the three lots. The total proposed impervious cover over the three legal lots is 93.5%. A total of 3,674 vehicle trips/day will be generated by this project.
Approved Site Plan (Reference File Name SP-2020-0169C)
This is the site plan for construction of the project. The site plan permit was issued 13 Mar 2020.
- City AB+C Site Plan and Pages (Case 2020-061151 SP)
Sheet links shown below were current as of Site Plan Correction 2 above and may not be the lastest sheet if there have been subsequent corrections. If there are later corrections for this site plan, it will be so indicated on the Cover Sheet (Sheet 1) found at the "AB+C Site Plan and Pages" link above under "Folder Attachment" along with the corrected sheet(s). The highest number in parenthesis on the City's webpage will be the lastest sheet from the latest site plan correction. You can use the following Sheet Index Table to locate a given sheet number. If there were corrections to a sheet, a link to the original sheet will usually be shown on AB+C as well.
Site Plan Application (Case 2020-061151 SP; Reference File Name SP-2020-0169C)
This application replaces SP-2018-0595C. Many of the documents related to this case are still filed under SP-2018-0595C.
- City of Austin Build+Connect (AB+C) Webpage for SP-2020-0169C (link)
- TIA Worksheet [30 Apr 2020] (1.4 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U0 [29 Jun 2020] (<1 MB PDF)
- Response to Comments U0 [15 Jul 2020] (9.3 MB PDF) New 08/04/2020
- Master Comment Report U1 [03 Aug 2020] (1.0 MB PDF) New 08/04/2020
Site Plan Application (Case 2018-211097 SP; Reference File Name SP-2018-0595C)
This application was replaced SP-2020-0169C, but many of these documents are still related SP-2020-0169C.
- City of Austin Build+Connect (AB+C) Webpage for SP-2018-0595C (link)
- Application Case Info U0 [09 Jan 2019] (7.5 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U0 [14 Feb 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U1 [22 Apr 2019] (1.0 MB PDF)
- Shared Parking Study [21 May 2019] (1.2 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U2 [10 Jun 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- TIA Alternative Mitigation Analysis [11 Jun 2019] (11.0 MB PDF)
- TIA Alternative Mitigation Memo [21 Jun 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- TIA Mitigation Fee [21 Jun 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U3 [05 Aug 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U4 [12 Nov 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U5 [19 Dec 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U6 [03 Feb 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
Back to Development Projects list Back to Site Plans and CUP list