Barton Springs Pool
Barton Springs Pool is the crown jewel of Austin and is in our own neighborhood. The pool is three acres in size and is fed from underground springs with an average temperature of 68-70 degrees, ideal for year-round swimming.
- Additional Information including Hours and Fees (City of Austin webpage)
- Barton Springs Pool Master Plan (2008) (25.4 MB PDF)
- Bathhouse Feasibility Study (2016) (8.5 MB PDF)
- Barton Springs Pool Master Plan Information (City of Austin webpage)
- Improvement Projects at Barton Springs (City of Austin webpage)
- Barton Springs Bathhouse Rehabilitation Project Information (City of Austin webpage)
Several organizations work to restore, preserve, protect, and benefit Barton Springs and the Edwards Aquifer and watersheds which supply it.
- Friends of Barton Springs Pool: Website Facebook Page
- Save Barton Creek Association: Website Email
- Save Our Springs Alliance: Website Email
- Barton Springs Conservancy: Website Email