1401 South Lamar
(former Genie Car Wash site)
This project proposes a five-story mixed-use structure composed of residential and
office buildings joined by a common underground parking garage. This development project is
situated over three legal lots addressed as 1303, 1311 and 1401 South Lamar and comprising a
total of 3.88 acres. The project property is located within the West Bouldin Watershed, which is classified as an Urban Watershed.
The site plan proposes the construction of water, wastewater, paving, drainage/detention, and water quality improvements necessary to serve this development. The northern building will contain 115,647 square-feet of office space with 4,932 square-feet of restaurant. The southern building will have 301 apartment units with 1,626 square feet of retail and other miscellaneous uses. The maximum height is less than 60 feet. The existing site has approximately 71% impervious cover over the three lots. The total proposed impervious cover over the three legal lots is 93.5%. A total of 3,674 vehicle trips/day will be generated by this project.
Site Plan Application (Case 2020-061151 SP; Reference File Name SP-2020-0169C)
This application replaces SP-2018-0595C.
Site Plan Application (Case 2018-211097 SP; Reference File Name SP-2018-0595C)This application has been withdrawn and replaced with SP-2020-0169C.
- City of Austin Build+Connect (AMANDA) Webpage (link)
- Application Case Info U0 [09 Jan 2019] (7.5 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U0 [14 Feb 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U1 [22 Apr 2019] (1.0 MB PDF)
- Shared Parking Study [21 May 2019] (1.2 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U2 [10 Jun 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U3 [05 Aug 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U4 [12 Nov 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U5 [19 Dec 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U6 [03 Feb 2019] (<1 MB PDF)