The Zilker Neighborhood Association (ZNA) has received 3-day passes for the 2019 Austin City Limits Music Festival in Zilker Park. We have ten passes for Weekend 1 (October 4-6) and ten passes for Weekend 2 (October 11-13).
As in previous years, ZNA is offering these passes to Zilker residents for a suggested donation of $250 ($10 less than face value), to provide access to the festival for those in the neighborhood that have not yet purchased tickets and to raise funds toward worthy causes within the Zilker neighborhood including the Holiday Families Program.
Passes are being offered on a "first-come, first-served" basis in accordance with the following timetable:
1. Current members of ZNA (i.e., paid up for 2019) -- beginning at 10 am on Sunday, September 8, 2019
2. All residents of the Zilker neighborhood regardless of whether they are a ZNA member -- beginning at 10 am on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
3. Anyone -- beginning 10 am on Friday, September 13 (if any passes are left)
Update: All passes for both weekends have now been awarded.
The rules for requesting tickets are as follows:
- A limit of one name and two weekend passes per household applies.
- Send your request via email to email@example.com with “ACL TIX” in the subject line. Do not send your request prior to the times indicated above or they will be ignored.
- Within the body of the email, you must include the following:
1) your name
2) street address
3) your email address
4) the number of passes you are requesting
5) which weekend you are requesting (one of these four choices):
- Weekend One Only
- Weekend Two Only
- Weekend One Preferred but Either Weekend Acceptable
- Weekend Two Preferred but Either Weekend Acceptable
- The request for passes will be honored on a “first come, first served” basis and are non-transferrable. The emails with the earliest time stamps will reserve the passes. If there is more demand than supply, names will be placed on a waiting list in case someone withdraws their request or payment is not received by the deadline indicated below.
- After ZNA determines the earliest requests for both weekends, we will notify all requestors if their requests were early enough to be honored. Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is white-listed so it will not be sent to spam or you may not receive notice.
- After you have been notified, the deadline to provide payment for the passes will be Thursday, September 19, 2019 at noon. If payment is not made by this deadline, tickets will be offered to those on the waiting list.
- Payment must be made in cash or by check. Checks should be made to “ZNA” or “Zilker Neighborhood Association” and must include the purchaser’s phone number and driver’s license number. Payments are not tax-deductible.
Obtaining Your Wristbands:
ZNA is required to submit the list of purchasers with name, email address, and number of passes requested to the event organizer (C3 Presents).
- Purchasers will receive an email from ACL/C3 Presents the week of the show letting them know how and when they can pick up their wristbands.
- All wristbands will be picked up at the on-site Festival Box Office, in the GUEST LIST/WILL CALL lane, held under their name. Passes cannot be mailed. The person picking up the passes must match the name of the purchaser. A valid ID will be required to pick up wristbands.
- ACL Music Festival and ZNA will not be responsible for replacing any lost or damaged wristbands.
- The wristbands are non-transferable, not for resale, and are only valid for 2019.
- Once awarded, switching weekends will not be possible.