1515 South Lamar (Austin South Lamar Apartments)
The proposed development is a multi-family mixed-use project with approximately 328 residential units. The project is addressed as 1515 South Lamar Blvd near the northeast corner of South Lamar Blvd and Collier St/Evergreen Ave and is situated on 3.90 acres. It will replace a self-storage facility. There is a proposed amendment to the subdivision plat to remove the restriction that prohibits the lot from being used for residential uses. The site is located within the West Bouldin Creek Watershed which is classified as an Urban
Watershed by the City of Austin.
The site plan proposes the construction of water, wastewater, paving, drainage/detention, and water quality improvements necessary to serve this development. The existing site has approximately 80% impervious cover. The proposed impervious cover is 78%. A total of 2,245 vehicle trips/day will be generated by this project for a net increase of 2,217 vehicle trips/day.
Site Plan Application (Case 2018-112146 SP; Reference File Name SP-2018-0296C)
- City of Austin Build+Connect (AMANDA) Webpage (link)
- Master Comment Report U2 [17 Jun 2019] (<1 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U1 [23 Jan 2019] (1.0 MB PDF)
- Master Comment Report U0 [20 Aug 2018] (<1 MB PDF)
- Application Case Info U0 [02 Aug 2018] (5.7 MB PDF)
- Proposed Tree Removal [02 Nov 2017] (3.9 MB PDF)